robyn Tower consulting's
rules to Live by
1. Don’t put all my eggs in one basket (or two).
2. I only work for causes in which I believe.
3. I support those causes personally.
4. The client’s problems are my problems, but my problems are not the client’s.
5. When it comes to organizational dramas, I am Switzerland.
6. I believe in lifting people up, and doing so gives me great joy.
7. I only bill for hours worked on behalf of clients.
8. Understanding that most clients are nonprofits, my rates are affordable; however, I am serious about getting paid.
9. I keep my promises; I will never let my clients down.
10. I think fundraising on behalf of worthy causes is a noble pursuit. It’s not about tricking someone out of money, but giving them the opportunity to invest in something important.